We understand that owning the full set of scuba diving equipment can be a costly. We provide first class scuba diving equipment rental services and owned one of the most comprehensive inventory in Singapore. All our scuba diving equipments are service regularly and maintained. We also cleaned and sanitize our scuba diving equipments each time they were return to ensure your hygiene.
Our scuba diving equipment is available for rental to certified divers only. Proof of your scuba certification is required when collecting your rental equipment. Please ensure you have read our terms and conditions below, before renting from us.
|Scuba Diving Equipment||Per Day (SGD)|
|Full Foot Fins||$5.00|
|Buoyancy Compensator Device (BCD)||$15.00|
|Wetsuit (3mm shorty)||$8.00|
|Full set Basic Scuba Equipment (all the above)||$35.00|
|BCD & Regulator Combo||$28.00|
|Dive Mesh Bag||$5.00|
|Sony P9 Digital Camera||$35.00|
|Ikelite AF35 Strobe||$25.00|
|Dive Torch (Batteries NOT included)||$10.00|
|Tank rental (80 CF Aluminium Tank)||$25.00|
Terms & Conditions
- Scuba diving equipment is available for rental to certified divers only. Proof of certification is required.
- This scuba equipment is rented for the renters personal use only.
- The scuba gear will not be loaned or sublet to any other party.
- The renter acknowledges that he/she is a certified diver and is in good health.
- Use of BCD’s regulators, tanks, computers, or weight belts by non-certified divers is strictly prohibited.
- You MUST thoroughly inspect all property being hired BEFORE leaving the facility to insure the items are clean, complete, and in good working order. All deficiencies must be noted on the checkout receipt.
- The renter is responsible for any loss or damage to the rented scuba diving equipment while in his/her possession and agrees to return it in the same condition as received.
- All scuba diving equipment must be returned no later than 6 p.m. on the day of hire. Late returns are subject to additional daily charges at the daily rate.
- All rental scuba diving gear must be rinsed with fresh water and be free from foreign matter before it is returned. Failure to do so will result in a $50 cleaning fee.
- Deposit of S$500.00 is required in cash and will be refunded upon returning of scuba diving equipment in the same condition.
- All electronic scuba diving equipment do NOT include any batteries.
Loss or Damage Equipment
|Equipment||Lost (SGD)||Damage (SGD)|
|Mask||$35.00||$5.00 – $35.00|
|Snorkel||$20.00||$10.00 – 20.00|
|Full Foot Fins||$80.00||$80.00|
|Buoyancy Compensator Device (BCD)||$700.00||$100.00 – $700.00|
|Regulator Set||$950.00||$100.00 – $950.00|
|Wetsuit (3mm shorty)||$180.00||$20.00- $180.00|
|Weight Belt||$18.00||$10.00 – $18.00|
|Dive Computer||$400.00||$150.00 – $400.00|
|Dive Mesh Bag||$30.00||$5.00 – $ 30.00|
|Compass||$80.00||$8.00 – $80.00|
|Sony P9 Digital Camera||$600.00||$60.00 – $600.00|
|Ikelite AF35 Strobe||$600.00||$25.00 -$600.00|
|Dive Torch (Batteries NOT included)||$50.00||$6.00 -$50.00|