This one and a half day program allows ANYONE holding the rating of EFR Primary / Secondary Care and EFR Care for Children to become Emergency First Response Instructors.As an Emergency First Response Instructor, you can conduct Emergency First Response Primary (CPR) and Secondary Care (first aid) courses and the Care for Children course.
The course incorporates independent study to prepare you for a classroom and hands-on skill development session with your instructor. You will learn the same patient care techniques used by medical professionals, but at a lay person level.
You will learn to:
- Teach CPR and first aid skills through structured learning and performance-based training
- Motivate students and assess their knowledge
- Conduct hands-on practice sessions through scenario-based learning
- At least 18 years old
- Completed the adult and child CPR and basic first aid course within past 24 months
- Theory classes and Emergency First Response Instructor Manual
- PADI certification
- Big Bubble Centre