Dive Maldives – Maldives Liveaboard – Maldives LOB
Magical Maldives Liveboard Package 8D7N
Calling all divers to join us for Maldives Liveaboard trip.
You can depart from your country of origin and join us at Maldives.
Iruvai, meaning Sunny Season in Dhivehi, is a wooden boat built by local craftman. The wood used to build this liveaboard boat was grown locally in Maldives and are salt water resistant. This Maldives liveaboard boat is stretched over 3 decks with indoor/ outdoor dining areas, lounge and bar and sundecks with sun loungers. During the Maldives liveboard trip of 7 days 8 nights, guests can enjoy diving, snorkeling in beautiful reefs, fishing and cruising along the many beautiful islands and on crystal clear waters. All the rooms are double occupancy with 5 rooms on the upper deck and 5 rooms on the lower deck. A master suite featuring king size bed, bath tub and twin wash basins in the bathroom. All cabins have en-suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, centralised air condition system with individual temperature control.
- air-conditioned twin-share cabin with ensuite toilet & hot water shower
- Return airport Dhoni transfers
- Full board and after dive snacks
- Drinking water
- Tanks, weights & dive guide
- Male City Tour
- Up to 17 dives (weather permitting)
- All scuba equipment
- Alcoholic & carbonated beverages
- International returns air-tickets
- Island Fee (USD10 per pax) and Green Tax (USD42 per pax per day)
- Airfare with all airport tax and travel insurance
- Diving insurance (compulsory)