Tioman Island is one of Malaysia most popular island, where the white sand beaches overhung by towering palm trees are lapped by clear, clam, and warm water teeming with all sorts of tropical marine life.
For most of the year the weather is beautiful and do expec hot sun and cooling winds on the coast but during the period from Novermber until February. The monsoon season, most resorts and hotels will be closed.
3 Days 2 Nights Tioman Leisure Dive Package (Quad Sharing)
Day 1 (Friday)
- 1845hrs – Gather at Big Bubble Centre
- 1900hrs – Depart for Mersing Jetty via coach.
- 2230hrs – Rest stop.
- 2345hrs – Arrive at Mersing Jetty.
*Note that the departure timing is subject to changes due to the tidal conditions at Mersing.
Day 2 (Saturday)
- 0015hrs – Depart for Tioman via ferry/boat.
- 0315hrs – Arrive Tioman.
- 0330hrs – Check in Tioman Guesthouse. Rest.
- 0900hrs – Breakfast & Briefing.
- 1030hrs – 1st Dive.
- 1230hrs – Lunch on board.
- 1400hrs – 2nd & 3rd Dive.
- 1800hrs – Return to resort.
- 1900hrs – Night Dive.
- 2030hrs – Dinner. Log Dives & debrief. Rest.
Day 3 (Sunday)
- 0700hrs – Breakfast.
- 0830hrs – 4th & 5th Dive.
- 1230hrs – Lunch, Log dives & debrief.
- 1330hrs – Check out from resort & depart for Mersing Jetty via ferry.
- 1730hrs – Arrive Mersing Jetty.
- 1800hrs – Depart for Singapore via coach.
- 2100hrs – Arrive Singapore.
|Open Water Diver Course with crew pack||S$699/-||included|
|Adv Open Water Diver Course with Crew Pack||S$630/-||included|
|Rescue Diver Course with Crew Pack||S$750/-||included|
Full set Or BCD & Regulator set @S$50/= for the weekend
|Non Diver||S$390/-||FOC – Mask, Full Footed Fins and Snorkel|
Prices Valid from 1 Feb to 30 April 2017
- 2-way Land Transfer (Singapore – Mersing Jetty – Singapore).
- 2-way Sea Transfer (Mersing Jetty – Tioman – Mersing Jetty).
- 2 night accommodations all with meals provided.
- Up to 5 boat dives and 1 night dive (only for certified divers).
- Weights, weight belt and tanks.