Tioman Island is one of Malaysia most popular island, where the white sand beaches overhung by towering palm trees are lapped by clear, clam, and warm water teeming with all sorts of tropical marine life.
For most of the year the weather is beautiful and do expect hot sun and cooling winds on the coast but during the period from November until February. The monsoon season, most resorts and hotels will be closed.
BERJAYA TIOMAN 4-Star RESORT – PULAU TIOMAN weekend trip 3 Days / 2 Nights
3D2N Package Cost
- Leisure Diver S$ 580.00 per diver (Cash / NETS Only)
- Beginner Open Water Diver Course S$ 799.00 per participant. (Cash / NETS Only)
- Advanced Diver Course S$ 750.00 per diver (Cash / NETS Only)
- Non Diver S$ 480.00 per participant. (Cash / NETS Only)
- Round trip by Mini-bus Singapore-Pulau Tioman-Singapore.
- QUAD – sharing air-con accommodation Berjaya Tioman Resort
- Meals at Berjaya Tioman Resort
- Up to 5 Dives (For trainee beginner diver 4 dives to be certified).
- Dive Boat, Tanks & weights only (Please bring your own weight belt).
- Marine Park Fees – RM25.00 only
- Speedboat transfers should tide be too low to board ferry from Mersing jetty building or returning to Mersing.
Note : All dive destinations & number of dives are intended but are not guaranteed. Sometimes weather, ocean conditions and unforeseen circumstances may dictate that we must cancel or divert to a different dive destination.
Contact us for detailed itinerary