Lombok, lying due east of Bali, is blessed with dozens of unspoiled white sandy beaches. Coral reefs, particularly around the “Three Gillis” (gillis means island in Sasak) north of Senggigi, are ideal for snorkeling and Scuba diving.
The three gillis – Trawangan, Meno and Air – just off the west coast of Lombok are beautiful little sandy islands that have becomes favorite destination for sun-bathing, frisbee tossing and other low impact seashore sports. The three islands are ringed by coral, the diving here are still quite all right despite bombing by the local fisherman. A good assortment of fish life including large schooling trevally, sharks, reef fishes and some times Manta can be sighted here. Coral life is still healthy around the Gillis. Visibility is fair around 15 metres.
Package: 4 Days 3 Nights Lombak Cocotinos Sekotong Resort diving package
- 1830hrs Arrive at Selaparang Airport.
- 1900hrs Transfer to Cocotinos Sekotong Resort.
- 2000hrs Check in Cocotinos Sekotong Resort.
- Up to 3 guided boat dives daily.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided.
- Free & Easy
- 1600hrs Check out and transfer to Airport.
- 1925hrs Depart for Singapore
- 2 way airport transfer between Selaparang Airport and Cocotinos Sekotong Resort.
- 4N full board stays at Cocotinos Sekotong Resort, teatime snacks with coffee and tea every afternoon after dives.
- Up to 6 guided boat dives.
- Weights and tanks provided.