Approximately 9.8 million hectares of land & sea encompass the Raja Ampat Archipelago, in Indonesia’s West Papua Province, off the North Western tip of the island of New Guinea. About 1500 islands & so many reefs that it would take more than a lifetime to explore…
Northern Raja Ampat is surrounded by uninhabited islands, with spectacular white sand beaches & pristine forest. According to Conservation International, marine surveys …suggest that the marine life diversity in the Raja Ampat area is the highest recorded on Earth. Diversity is considerably greater than any other area sampled in the Coral Triangle composed of Indonesia, Philippines & Papua New Guinea. The Coral Triangle is the heart of the world’s coral reef biodiversity, making Raja Ampat quite possibly the richest coral reef ecosystems in the world. Over 200 dive spots to explore & to suit all levels of training. From sighting big fishes to macro environment living in this Indonesian seas. For the non divers, most of the diving sites are available for snorkelling.
On board the 34m Phinsi with 6 air-conditioned cabins for 12 persons with ensuite bathroom, shower, wash basin & toilet. Air-conditioned lounge for twelve; TV & DVD player; camera battery charging stations; camera work stations; satellite telephone; sun deck with awning; on-dive platform shower; European & Indonesian food.
Liveaboard 10 Days 9 Nights Raja Ampat, West Papua
- Round trip economy class from SilkAir air-ticket Singapore /Manado/ Singapore.
- Round trip transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport in Manado.
- Round trip transfer Airport / LOB / Airport in Sorong.
- 1 Night accommodation twin sharing in Manado.
- 9 Nights accommodation twin sharing onboard LOB.
- 8½ days diving. 3 dives per day. Total approx. 26-30 dives.
- Conservation Marine Park Fee.
- Dive guide, tanks & weights.
- Visa, where applicable.
- Fuel surcharges.
- Dive equipment rental.
- Travel & dive insurance, tips & gratuities.
- All others not mentioned.