SCUBAPRO Regulator MK2 Plus R295
Classic downstream piston- The best example of bulletproof reliability and trouble-free, minimum maintenance regulators. The classic downstream piston configuration is the simplest mechanism that exists to control the pressure drop from a tank to feed the second stage. The classic downstream valve is the first choice of diving centers and rental facilities worldwide for warm and moderate water temperatures.
DIN/INT first stage configurations. To ensure worldwide compatibility, all SCUBAPROregulator systems are available in a 200bar INT version as well as 300bar DIN versions.
- Classic downstream valve. Classic downstream valves are particularly noted for their legendary safety and reliability. When in use, the downstream valve opens in the same direction as the incoming air flow. To close the valve and stop the air flow, a spring counteracts the force of the incoming air. Therefore, a certain inhalation effort is always required to overcome the spring tension and open the valve.
- Fixed VIVA (Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist) flow vane. Fixed in the pre-tuned ideal position for safe and uncomplicated use.
- Extremely lightweight and compact. Comfortable for all divers, including novice divers newly initiated in the sport.
- Orthodontic mouthpiece. SCUBAPRO uses a comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece on every second stage to reduce jaw fatigue and gum irritation. It was developed by dentists and dental laboratories and lasts longer than any other mouthpiece, because only a minimum effort is needed to hold it comfortably in place.
MK2 Plus First Stage
- Classic downstream piston
- Chrome plated brass body
- Low pressure ports: 4
- High pressure ports: 1
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 706 / 24.9 – DIN 300 485g / 17.1oz
- Air Flow at 200bar: 2600 l/min – 92 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure (bar/psi): 8.5-9.8 / 123-142
R295 Second Stage
- Classic downstream valve
- VIVA Preset
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Left/right hose attachment
- Weight: 167g / 5.9oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1400 l/min – 50 SCFM
Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi