Suunto DX Black Elastomer
The SUUNTO DX, built on the Award-Winning SUUNTO D9tx, is the Ultimate Tool for Open-Circuit and Re-Breather Divers. It’s the Very-First of its Kind to feature Closed-Circuit-Re-Breather (CCR) Compatibility. The Premium-Design and Materials, combined with the New-Superior SUUNTO Fused RGBM, make it the Must-Have Instrument for your Dive-Missions and Everyday Adventures. Are you Ready-to-Conquer New Territory?
At the Heart-of-Every SUUNTO Dive Computer is an Algorithm – the Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM), that Calculates Decompression for a Dive. Relentlessly pursuing ever best models for divers of all types, SUUNTO continues to push for RGBM Perfection. SUUNTO has been developing RGBM Algorithms together with Dr. Bruce Wienke for well over a decade. A Rich-History Full-of-Science, Development, and Underwater Experience Lies Within Every SUUNTO Dive Computer.
SUUNTO’s Technical RGBM is an Advanced Algorithm that provides Flexibility and Safety during Ascent through Continuous Decompression. Created especially to meet the needs of Technical Divers, it eliminates the need to Constantly Monitor Depth, Time, and when to Switch Gases, and means all Critical-Data can be provided through a Single Device. SUUNTO’s Fused RGBM takes this One-Step-Further. The new SUUNTO Fused RGBM Algorithm Seamlessly-Combines the Benefits of SUUNTO’s Technical RGBM with the latest full RGBM for Deep Dives, it has Re-Breather Capability and Supports Dives down to 492′ (150 meters). With No-Input from the Diver, SUUNTO’s Fused RGBM Automatically Switches between the two Models to Effectively-Manage the Risks-of-Decompression Sickness, helps Maximize Bottom Time while Minimizing Ascent Time; Novice Divers can use the same SUUNTO Dive Computer including SUUNTO Fused RGBM as they Advance in their Hobby. The Fused RGBM provides a Slow-Continuous Ascent from Depth so Technical and Deep Divers have Shorter-Total Decompression Time.
For Re-Breather Diving the Computer has a Set-Point, Non-Monitoring with Dedicated CCR Mode, Configures up to 3-Different Diluents, Adjustable High and Low Set-Points, as well as Custom Set-Point during the dive. It also has a Set-Point Switching at Specified Depths and it has the possibility to Switch to Open Circuit Mode in case of Bailout. For All Diving the Advanced SUUNTO Fused RGBM for CCR, Technical and Recreational Diving has TRIMIX Support including Helium and Oxygen, Gas Switching-Between Up-to 8-Gases, Five Modes: CCR, Air, Mixed Gas, Gauge and Off and a Built-In Dive Planner.
The Computer has a Chronograph Stopwatch Function in Time and Dive Mode. The Dive Mode is Altitude Adjustable to 10,000′ (3,000 meters), has a 12/24 Clock Function, Dual Time, Ascent Rate Monitor Alarm, Ascent Time Display, Audible Alarm, Deep Stop Function, Full Decompression Data, Log Book Memory of approximately 140 Hours, Maximum Depth Alarm, Personal Adjustment Features, Safety Stop Function, Backlight and Displays Temperature. Dive Computer is a compact watch style computer that measures 1.94″ (49 mm) in diameter with a thickness of 0.68″ (17 mm) and weighs a mere 3.77 oz (107 g) with Rubber Strap, so you can wear it every day as a timepiece.
You can Plan Gas Mixes, Test upcoming Dives, and view No-Decompression-Time Data for different depths before getting in the water with the Built-In Dive Planner. After your dive, you can easily transfer your dive data to your computer for further analysis using the optional SUUNTO DM4 software, which includes a detailed logbook featuring a graphical representation of all your dives.
The SUUNTO DX has a 3D Digital Compass Function that provides Bearing Tracking, Cardinal Directions, Declination Setting, Guided Calibration, Headings in Degrees and is Tilt Compensating. An Optional Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter is also available to included Tank Pressure Monitoring (see SKU: SQTVTCT). The Computer is powered by a User Replaceable CR2450 Lithium Battery. Computer has a Durable Rubber Strap, comes with a USB Cable, Comprehensive Owner’s Manual on DVD, Quick Guide, Dive Legal Leaflet and is covered by a 24 month limited warranty.
Suunto DX Black Elastomer Wrist Computer with USB
- Ultimate Tool for Open-Circuit and Re-Breather Divers
- Very-First of its Kind to Feature Closed-Circuit-Re-Breather (CCR) Compatibility
- Premium-Design and Materials
- New-Superior SUUNTO Fused RGBM Algorithm
- Must-Have Instrument for Your Dive-Missions and Everyday Adventures
- Are You Ready-to-Conquer New Territory?
- Optional Wireless Air Integration (see SKU: SQTVTCT)
- Electro-Luminescent Backlight
- New SUUNTO Fused RGBM Algorithm:
- Seamlessly-Combines the Benefits of SUUNTO’s Technical RGBM with Full RGBM for Deep Dives
- Re-Breather Capability
- Supports Dives Down to 492′ (150 meters)
- Fused RGBM Auto Switches Models to Manage Risks-of-Decompression Sickness and
- Maximize Bottom Time while Minimizing Ascent Time
- Fused RGBM Provides Slow-Continuous Ascent from Depth, Technical and Deep Divers have Shorter-Total Decompression Time
- Audible, Visual Depth and Time Alarms
- 8 Gas Mixture Compatible
- Deep Stop Options
- Built-In Dive Planner
- Compact Watch Style Computer with Dual Time
- Altitude Adjustable
- Memory Capacity: Approximately 140 Hours
- Time, Date & Temperature
- Imperial/Metric Display
- 12/24 Hour Time Format
- Five Modes: CCR, Air, Mixed Gas, Gauge and Off
- TRIMIX Support Including Helium and Oxygen
- Dimensions: Diameter 1.94″ (49 mm), Thickness 0.68″ (17 mm)
- Weight: 3.77 oz (107 g) with Rubber Strap
- Tilt-Compensated 3D Compass
- Power: User Replaceable CR2450 Lithium Battery
- USB Cable
- Durable Rubber Wrist Strap
- Comprehensive Owner’s Manual on DVD
- Quick Guide
- Dive Legal Leaflet
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Seamlessly-Combines the Benefits of SUUNTO’s Technical RGBM with Full RGBM for Deep Dives
Supports Dives Down to 492′ (150 meters)
Fused RGBM Auto Switches Models to Manage Risks-of-Decompression Sickness and
Maximize Bottom Time while Minimizing Ascent Time