The Enriched Air course consists two practical applications and theory. You will be:
- Planning and making no decompression dives using primarily enriched air nitrox blends containing 22 to 40 percent oxygen, remaining within accepted dive table and oxygen exposure limits.
- Obtaining and caring for equipment used in enriched air diving.
- Analyzing enriched air nitrox, confirming cylinder markings and setting enriched air dive computers (if available).
- Going through the process of obtaining enriched air from a blending facility, and getting a direct overview of how operations blend enriched air nitrox.
- Managing and avoiding possible enriched air hazards.
- Using and applying the benefits of enriched air for recreational diving.