The fun starts as soon as you sign up for the PADI Open Water Diver Course. The Open Water Diver course is the most popular dive course in the world. You will be taught the foundational knowledge and skills you need to dive safely with a buddy, independent of supervision. You don’t have to be an expert swimmer nor do you have to have had any experience of diving.
We offer flexible time and performance based, which means that we can offer the program on a wide variety of schedules, and paced according to your needs.
Learn in 3 Simple Steps
The PADI Open Water Course assumes that you have no prior experience of diving. There are three parts to the course:
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Swim 200 meters, any style of your choice
- Or swim with mask/snorkel/fins for 300 mtrs
- Float on water for 10 minutes.
- PADI Open Water Course manual
- PADI RDP table
- PADI certification fees
- PADI certification card
- Free Dive logbook
- Free usage of equipment for entire course
- 4 Open water training dive / 1 optional leisure dive
- 3 days/2 nights dive trips
- Round trip land and ferry transportation
- Accommodation and all meals as indicated
Why learn to scuba dive with Big Bubble Centre?
- Because we teach in small group – from 1:1 to 1:4 ratio
- Because our instructors give you:
- Because we are the Quality difference in Diver Education since 1984
Completed Open Diver Course? What’s next?
Most divers continue to sign up for Advanced Open Water Diver Course. This allows the diver opportunities to explore more dive sites around the world. Advanced Open Water Diver Course, at times, is the minimum requirement for certain dive sites due to the depth of the dive sites and other factors. Don’t limit our dive sites. Sign up for Advanced Open Water Diver Course to take your scuba diving to the next level.