PADI Rescue Diver course the most challenging and rewarding courses you can complete as a diver. It is an important step in expanding your knowledge and experience. The course teaches you emergency prevention, intervention, management and completely self-sufficient in terms of rescuing yourself and other divers.
The PADI Rescue Diver Course develops your knowledge and skills so that you will become a complete diver – someone who can look after themselves as well as others in the water by effectively performing diver assists and rescues, managing diving accident situations and giving first aid.
PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent) certification is also a prerequisite for all PADI Divemaster and Instructor programs.
What You Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- 15 years old
- Have completed a first aid course within the last two years. The first aid course can be the PADI EFR, or another course that includes CPR and AV techniques. The PADI EFR course can be run prior to your Rescue Diver course as it is a 1-day non-diving course.
- PADI Rescue Diver Course manual
- PADI certification fees
- PADI certification card
- Instructional fees
- 4 Open water training dive / 1 optional leisure dive
- 3 days 2 nights boat dive trips
- Round trip land and ferry transportation
- Accommodation and all meals
- Theory Class: Big Bubble Centre
- Open Water Dives: Pulau Tioman/Dayang