PADI’s eLearning is an innovative way to learn scuba diving. You complete the classroom portion of the Open Water Diver at your own pace, convenient, anytime and anywhere.
You can to access eLearning anywhere & anytime with your computer with an internet connection on your own schedule. There are no theory class as eLearning will keep track of your progress. The fun part is you can begin again exactly where you ended your course last time.
PADI eLearning gives you:
- Convenient online access to knowledge development course material for one year
- Unrestricted access to an online version of the PADI Open Water Diver Manual
- Learning at your own pace and on your own schedule.
How much does eLearning cost?
You enrolled and purchase PADI eLearning directly from PADI via a secure online payment system at $120US from this link. The fee covers your knowledge development training and gives you unlimited access to an electronic version of the PADI Open Water Diver Manual (course textbook).
How does it work?
Once you signed up with PADI’s eLearning you will have access to interactive presentations that include videos, audio, graphics and reading. You will required to take short quizzes as you progress and review anything you might happen to miss. This lets you move through the program efficiently and at your own pace.
How long does it take?
You have one year to complete your eLearning from the time of course registration.
Complete your eLearning?
After you complete all the segments, simply print the eLearning record and bring it to our dive center and start the next phase of your course. You are only require to complete your pool and open water dives with us.
Sign up for PADI eLearning Today!
- PADI eLearning record printout
- 3 Passport size photos
- Certified medically fit for Scuba Diving Activities
- PADI certification fees
- PADI certification card
- Free Dive logbook
- Free usage of equipment for entire course
- 4 Open water training dive / 1 optional leisure dive
- 3 days/2 nights dive trips
- Round trip land and ferry transportation
- Accommodation and all meals as indicated
- Open Water Dives: Pulau Tioman/Dayang – Malaysia (Subject to Availbility)