The PADI Open Water Referral Course is for beginner who wish to do their PADI Open Water Training divers overseas – such as Bali, Phuket, Philippines, Redang, Perhentian.
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Swim 200 meters, any style of your preference
- Or swim with mask, snorkel and fins for 300 meters
- Float on water for 10 minutes.
- 1 Passport size photos
- Certified medically fit for Scuba Diving Activities
- PADI Open Water Course manual
- PADI RDP table
- PADI Referral forms
- Theory Class: Big Bubble Centre
- Pool Training: Outram Secondary School