Here’s your chance to explore pieces of history lying on an unchartered wreck off the South China Sea. Kuantan Wreck offer world class diving filled with diversity of marine life. You can expect to see schooling jacks, batfish, barracuda, giant sting rays, snapper, eels, turtles and much more. As space is limited on this liveaboard, advance booking is highly recommended.
- 1845hrs – Gather at BBC
- 1900hrs – Depart for Endau via coach.
- 2030hrs – Rest stop. Dinner / Supper at own expense.
- 2300hrs – Arrive at Endau Jetty. Boat departs from Endau. Overnight onboard.
Day 2 & 3
- 0700hrs – Breakfast & Briefing
- 0800hrs – 1st Dive
- 1000hrs – 2nd Dive
- 1230hrs – Lunch onboard
- 1400hrs – 3rd & 4th Dive
- 1900hrs – Night Dive for Advanced Open Water and above only
- 2030hrs – Dinner. Log Dives & debrief. Rest.Overnight onboard
- 0700hrs – Breakfast
- 0830hrs – 1st & 2nd Div
- 1200hrs – Lunch
- 1300hrs – 3rd Dive
- 1500hrs – Shower & pack-up. Boat departs for Endau. Log dives & debrief
- 1700hrs – ETA in Endau. Depart for Singapore via coach. Dinner at own expense
- 2100hrs – ETA 2100hr in Singapore
- Round trip transport (Singapore – Endau – Singapore)
- Up to 8 boat dives and 1or 2 night dives (only for certified divers)
- Weights and tanks
- Accommodation (air-con triple / quad sharing)
- All Meals on board
What is excluded:
- RM5 Marine Park fee
- Dive equipment rental ($50 nett excludes dive torch / dive computer rental)