Pulau Dayang is located approximate 65km east of Mersing. Pulau Aur, and the islands of Pulau Dayang, Pulau Lang, and Pulau Pinang, make up the second group of islands in the Johor Marine Park. Most of the rocky islands are well forested and have isolated coconut plantations. The rustic, tranquil atmosphere is a welcome departure from the crowds and bustle of other overtouristed islands. Furthermore, with deep, clear water, healthy coral life and regular encounters with large pelagic species, Pulau Aur definitely offers the best diving in the marine park.
3 Days 2 Nights Dayang Leisure Dive Package (Quad Sharing)
Day 1 (Friday)
- 1845hrs – Gather at designated meeting place in Singapore.
- 1900hrs – Depart for Mersing Jetty via coach.
- 2230hrs – Rest stop.
- 2345hrs – Arrive at Mersing Jetty.
*Note that the departure timing is subject to changes due to the tidal conditions at Mersing.
Day 2 (Saturday)
- 0015hrs – Depart for Dayang via ferry/boat.
- 0315hrs – Arrive Dayang.
- 0330hrs – Check in Dayang Guesthouse. Rest.
- 0900hrs – Breakfast & Briefing.
- 1030hrs – 1st Dive.
- 1230hrs – Lunch on board.
- 1400hrs – 2nd & 3rd Dive.
- 1800hrs – Return to resort.
- 1900hrs – Night Dive.
- 2030hrs – Dinner. Log Dives & debrief. Rest.
Day 3 (Sunday)
- 0700hrs – Breakfast.
- 0830hrs – 4th & 5th Dive.
- 1230hrs – Lunch, Log dives & debrief.
- 1330hrs – Check out from resort & depart for Mersing Jetty via ferry.
- 1730hrs – Arrive Mersing Jetty.
- 1800hrs – Depart for Singapore via coach.
- 2100hrs – Arrive Singapore.
- 2-way Land Transfer (Singapore – Mersing Jetty – Singapore).
- 2-way Sea Transfer (Mersing Jetty – Dayang Guesthouse – Mersing Jetty).
- 2 night accommodations at Dayang Guesthouse with meals provided.
- Up to 5 boat dives and 1 night dive (only for certified divers).
- Weights, weight belt and tanks.