You real adventure begin with PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course. The program is designed to develop skills under the supervision of an experienced diving instructor. It will not make the student an expert scuba diver, but rather gives them a taste of what more specialised diving activities have to offer. After this course, you will become more comfortable in the water. Students will learn how to dive at night, navigate underwater, explore greater depths and much more!
The knowledge and skills you get in the Advanced Open Water Diver course vary with your interest and the adventures you have, but include
- Practical aspects of deep diving
- Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving.
- More ways to use your underwater compass
- How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time
- How to better use your dive computer and electronic Recreational Dive PlannerTM (eRDPTM)
- And much, much more, depending on the Adventure Dives you choose
The course may be taken by a certified PADI Open Water Divers, or those who hold an approved equivalent from other training organization . It consists of five open water training dives, three core dives (required dives) and two elective dives.
- Independent Study
- Open Water Dives: Pulau Tioman/Dayang
- Underwater Navigation
- Night Dive
- Deep Dive
- A PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Course manual
- PADI certification fees
- PADI certification card
- Instructional fees
- 3 Open water training dives / 3 leisure dives
- 3 days 2 nights boat dive trips
- Round trip land and ferry transportation
- Accommodation and all meals